Game Pencil Engine
A downloadable gamepencil for Windows and Linux
Game Pencil Engine
Game Pencil is a 2D video game creation tool. It was created from the ground up to create wonderful console, desktop and web games.
The dynamic architecture of the engine is friendly for common programmers and inviting for newcomers in the field of game design. With the usage of minimum "Drag n Drop" components in the editor it allows games to be built intelligently and also openly.
- Nicely organized game projects.
- Cross-platform game engine editor.
- Predictive code editor.
- Easy to work with game engine.
- Exported source code available without obfuscation.
- Intuitive to use game editor.
- Component System for Object and Scene editors.
- Unlimited Game Resources allowed.
- Multiple Projects opened at once.
- First Game Engine Editor built using the much coveted SDL library.
- Editor built in C/C++ with constant upgrades.
- Conservative file size.
- Liberal functionality for modest price.
- Object oriented game design.
- Structural integrity in objects, scenes and functions.
- HTML5 export extendable to consoles and desktop.
- One Language, multiple platforms.
- Custom CSS styling for html5 games.
- Custom HTML5 coding for HTML5 games.
- Strict mode enforced coding.
- Easy to learn professional language.
- Great camera system.
- Great for 2D games.
- Sprites, textures and tilesheets supported.
- Geometry rendering supported.
- Access to modify the engine or simply create functions for more even .more lush beautiful graphical support and effects.
- Built-In Audio Grouping system.
- Built-In Fallback system for cross-platform compatibility.
- Classic Canvas HTML5 Export - Built in.
- Consoles Exports[NDA required].
- Desktop Export[Mac, Windows & Linux using Electron].
Game Pencil's Future
The Game Pencil Engine will receive constant updates. It's not just a product for you to buy, it's the engine that we, at PawByte, use to develop all of our games
|Published||122 days ago|
|Publisher||PawByte, Nathan Hurde|
|Release date||122 days ago|
|Tags||2D, coding, console, Crafting, desktop, gamedev, Game engine, GameMaker, gamepencil, html5|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
In order to download this gamepencil you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $20.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: